2. "No matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back."
3. "It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy."
4. "No matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that."
6. "You should never ruin an apology with an excuse."
7. "You should not compare yourself to the best others can do."
8. "You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life."
9. "It is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be."
12. "We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel."
13. "Either you control your attitude or it controls you."
14. "Heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences."
15. "Money is a lousy way of keeping score."
16. "My best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time."
17. "Sometimes the people who expect to kick you when you are down will be the ones to help you get back up."
18. "Sometimes when I am angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me right to be cruel."
19. "True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love."
20. "The maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you have had and what you have learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you have celebrated."
23. "It isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you are to learn to forgive yourself."
24. "No matter how depressed you are feeling, the world doesn’t stop for your grief."
25. "Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become."
26. "A rich person is not the one who has the most but is the one who needs the least."
27. "We don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change."
28. "Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different."
29. "Even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help."