1. Enchanting yet corrigibleThis is the first and foremost virtue for a fulfilling life. You have to be enchanting yet corrigible at the same time. It means being enchanted in your body language. Corrigible means that when you wanted by people from the heart you surrender yourself.
2. Supremely generous and charitable natureThis is another virtue which we need to develop for ourselves. We must be generous and utter only sweet words. Apart from being generous we should also do charitable work and make donations to less privileged people which will bring satisfaction to our spirit.
3. AffabilityOut of all the virtues affability is said to be of utmost glory. Affability is being good natured, kind and naturalness. This virtue puts other people at ease with us which makes us accessible to people at all times.
4. StraightBeing parallel and honest in thoughts, words and actions is called straightness. This virtue saves us from getting into many unwanted and unnecessary situations.
5. CleanAbsence of sinfulness and evil is thoughts, words and actions is called true cleanliness. As the very popular saying goes cleanliness is next to godliness.
6. SoftSoftness in thoughts, words, and actions is the essential nature of a soul. Therefore we must be soft in our behavior. Soft behavior allows people to interact with you easily. It also helps in maintaining relationships properly.
7. KindBeing kind toward the sad, poor and sick people is an essential nature of a human being. It is to have sympathy for the people going through trouble. It is to be selfless and helping towards such people.
8. StableStability is being stable in challenging situations. If a person maintains its stability in unfavorable situations, he/she can make most of such situations by maintaining a positive attitude and stability in emotions.
9. EvenThis virtue is about being equal towards everyone. We should always treat everyone equally, not on the basis of cast, color, poor, rich, evil, good. It is to have the same compassion for everyone around.
This is another quality which is very significant in itself. Being sweet in your dealings with others. We should converse with people in sweet words. Our character must also be sweet.
11. GratefulGratefulness is another important virtue to develop in your daily lifestyle. It is being grateful for what you have. it is to never forget the people who helped you in your life. And give them the help when needed. If we practice it on a daily basis we can bring forth abundance in our lives.
12. CreationThis world today is the creation of human minds. All of them have created something in every field you see this is the foremost duty of human beings to create while they are here. It could be the creation of an idea, product or service or anything else.
Written by Shailendra Sharma
He loves reading various kinds of books including self-help, motivational, inspirational stories, religious scriptures of Hinduism. He strongly believes that our religious teachings and practices are perfect and wholesome, and wants to serve the society in a significant manner and greater sense.