1. Because we love to see the pain and suffering of animals.As humans, we are emotionless. We love to see someone cry. We love to see someone who suffers in pain and agony. If animals are living their life peacefully, we cannot handle it. We envy them and then we love to see their prolonged painful death.
3. For Us, animal killing is a sport and an act of braveryThe killing of animals by hunting is a sport for us to showcase our valiance. We don’t care what hunting means to animals. (may be their life). We are God of Earth and we have a right to cease the “Right of living” from animals. Presently – The right to live is only applicable for HUMANS.
4. Violence against animals can NEVER be led to Violence against Humans.Animals cannot speak, neither do the Infants and young children. So, from this, we can NEVER assume that If a person is killing animals just for fun is going to kill the infants too. A Big NO! Our assumption is wrong.
5. Because Humans love Blaming things on others.
A gorilla was shot when a 3-year-old boy fell into gorilla’s enclosure. They made a good decision by killing Gorilla, Didn’t they?
After all, it was Gorilla’s mistake that the little boy fell down into his enclosure.
It was not the fault of little boy’s MOTHER. She was CAREFUL enough to take care of his boy.
Next time, If you think of BLAMING the Little boy’s MOTHER for her CARELESSNESS, think twice. You are WRONG!
6. Because if animals would have treated us the same way, we would have loved it.What if the world was the other way around? What if animals peel off our skin to make for themselves the leather shoes? We would definitely love it. Extra inches off from your muscles with a sharp knife running on your body, dripping blood would all give us a sense of pleasure. Don’t you think so?
7. Because KILLING of ANIMALS is NECESSARYWe don’t have other choices except HUNTING. With all the delicious pizza, pasta, pastry, fruits, and vegetables, there is still a reason to kill animals to survive. Because we don’t have any reason to TURN into a VEGAN, but we do have infinite reasons to KILL ANIMALS.
Written by Anmol Jain
I love to write unapologetically out of passion. I am a dreamer, animal lover and known for my lashing criticism.