#2. Chill-out guy- It’s time to make new friends, party and enjoy college.
#3. Realist/pessimist- Everyone in my school was stupid, I know college will be the same; I better start finding a job otherwise I am wasting time.
It’s been a year now in college and all the three review college differently than they used to."I hate everyone and everything," says the third one- “I see all confused and dumb first year students going here and there and talking rubbish and there are kids who have waited an hour to just meet a faculty for one doubt and am thinking over there about them that dude, you aren’t even getting 40%, your worst nightmare is yet to come; enjoy college life, you just got screwed up a little and it’s still a long way to go.”
“I am bored…I have done enough things in school, I don’t know what to do ahead, I am so confused about my life, I don’t have any career and I don’t want to fail again…,” says the chill-out guy.
“I am bored of studying, no one cares about my marks, no one cares about anything, college is boring,” says the ranker.
High School V/S College
1. PeopleSchool- Everyone in the class is my friend, I am famous.
College- Who is this guy sitting next to me? (Classmate, its third year)
2. ProfessorsSchool- Hey everyone, today I will teach you blah blah *everyone takes down notes and listens carefully, next day test and most of them score big*
College- Hey everyone, today I will teach you blah blah *No one cares, next day test and everyone is absent*
3. CareerSchool- 3 years of college, placement, I will earn like a boss.
College- Hahaha… (help me)
School- Mom gave me a hundred bucks, let’s.get.cool.
College- I am unhappy and poor
5. RelationshipSchool- I think he might be the one…
College- People are crazy, I am marrying my pet.
6. FunSchool- Omg let’s meet and dance and sing and party and roam and play and do prank calls and let’s night stay and talk about everyone in our school!!!
College- Let’s meet and do nothing together.
7. FamilySchool- I love my family, they scold me a lot but I know that’s for my own benefit, and I love them all.
College- If only Hogwarts would call and I am out of this place.
8. LecturesSchool- I am not bunking a single thing
College- Do we have college tomorrow?
9. StudiesSchool- I woke up early today in the morning and studied for three hours, I think I am getting serious about my life.
College- I didn’t fail, I survived another test, I am a winner.
10. ScheduleSchool- I slept at 12; what, why so late
College- I slept at 9; omg are you okay?
11. Life basicallySchool- Yayyyyyyyy
College- Hahaha… (Oh no)
12. Summing upSchool- I know exactly what I want
College- I have got no idea of what I am doing.
Relatable? Do comment then.
Written by Prachi Bohra
Travelling makes me learn something new and encourages me to write.