There are various ways to impress them and one of them being by our styling sense. These days styling ourselves not only helps in maintaining a style statement but also creates an impression amongst the seniors. Certain style goals are needed to be followed so that we create a fantastic image in front of our seniors and easily impress them!
1. Old is GoldPut on the retro themed-clothes back on yourself. The polka-dot prints, high-necks and what not. As they say, Old is Gold and therefore your seniors will definitely be impressed by this. Fashion is evergreen and so is the retro-theme to create a style statement among your seniors.
2. When in doubt, wear 'Black'
3. Carry it with confidence
4. Hem your jeans to match your shoes
5. A statement necklace or scarf can transform any outfit
6. The 'Desi' look never goes wrong!
Written by Manisha Choraria
A Graduate, Full of enthusiasm. Bollywood freak and full of life. Love writing and aspire to evolve as a good writer.