Being hated for their appearance, choice of films or even the issues concerning their private life are common occurrences in the lives of these superstars. Be it Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, there’s hardly a place where these celebrities can have a peaceful moment. But, when the tables turn and they decide to fire back, things get interesting and the criticisers are left with no other option but to reap what they sow.
Here are some incidents:
1. Abhishek BachchanHonestly, no one likes personal attacks. Your personal life should not be mingled with the professional one. An attack on the professional front, one can tolerate but what happens when someone oversteps that mark and enters into your personal space? Well, that’s exactly what happened with the son of Amitabh Bachchan. A twitter user posted a meme of Aradhya Bachchan and, needless to say, Junior Bachchan decided to draw a line by replying
2. Priyanka ChopraA bigger platform comes with even harsher criticism. Priyanka Chopra’s career graph knows no bounds. She won the Miss World title, became a successful Bollywood actress, tried her hand in singing and flew all the way to America for a Television series where she is playing the lead role. And not to forget her upcoming movie, Baywatch. Her successful career has given her more followers and haters. At times, they’re mild with their opinion and confess their dislike and Priyanka, too, goes easy on them.
But, at times, words can really make you bleed and that demands strict action and stern words. She saw a tweet saying crude words about her lips and decided to fire back. The user said, “Priyanka Chopra's lips are visible from the moon”. She replied “If just seeing my lips has this effect on you, I wonder what would happen if you were close enough”
3. Sonam KapoorCannes Film Festival means lavishing gowns and over the top make-up. At times, however, those gowns end up being the centre of trolls. Sonam Kapoor found herself in the same situation when she wore a white gown. Twitter users expressed their dislike with humour coated words.
But, Anil Kapoor’s daughter kept her cool and replied
4. Siddharth MalhotraRemember that annoying bug which finds its way and keeps crawling back with even dirtier mindset? Yes, we’re talking about Kamaal R Khan who, apparently, has nothing better to do with his life and, hence, uses twitter to post extremely vulgar and downright disgusting comments? He did it again when Alia Bhatt posed for a magazine in a bikini.
5. Sonakshi SinhaThe above-mentioned bug has made so many lives miserable by his foul language. Kamaal R Khan got into a verbal spat with Sonakshi Sinha. He targeted, both, Sonakshi and Parineeti Chopra by comparing them to wrestlers. What more? He went ahead and showed his disappointment for not having someone like Kim Kardashian in Bollywood. To make things worse, he asked everyone to RT different comments where he mentioned various Bollywood actresses.
Written by Priyanka Chauhan
A bibliophile and an aspiring writer who lives with a dream to travel the world.