2. Lazy people always find alternatives to the things that they have to do
Also read: 7 Troubling Habits of Unhappy People
3. Lazy people are some of the most chilled out people
4. Laziness helps people save a lot of time and energy
5. Lazy people know their goals
6. Lazy people can’t help but be clever
7. Lazy people know almost all the shortcuts
8. They are pro multitask-ers
|photo courtesy: WomenYeah|
As paradoxical as it might sound, according to Arnold Ludwig’s study, to be successful in life, apart from having the knack for it, you also have to be able to waste your time. If you’re a person that despises lazy people, be really good to them as they might be millionaires in the next ten years.
You may also like: How to Deal with Negativity and Rejection in Daily Life?
Written by Durva Bhatt
A bibliophile who is fuelled entirely by caffeine, sarcasm, fandoms and random thoughts.