1. Know His/Hers Name Along With Parent's Name
2. Should Know Home Address and Contact Number
Also read: Are children being burdened by the aspirations of their parents?
3. Good Touch and Bad Touch
Apart from that, he should also be well acquainted with the stranger danger concept. Not accepting anything to eat from an unknown person and not let the said stranger take him anywhere are two of the important things you should teach him.
4. Should Be Able To Form Coherent Sentences
5. Should Interact on a Regular Basis
6. Attentive Listener
7. Basic Knowledge
8. Physically Active
9. Have Qualities Such as Sharing and Caring
Therefore, you should teach them the famous "sharing is caring" lesson.
You may also like: How to teach your KIDS to manage FINANCES right from the beginning?
Written by Priyanka Chauhan
A bibliophile and an aspiring writer who lives with a dream to travel the world.