While swimming one should keep the below things in mind:
1. Before going to the pool, one should wet him/her under a shower.
2. While going for the swimming one should check that the water in the pool is not much chlorinated as it can cause various skin problems.
3. Always wear a swimsuit made of nylon fabric before going for into the water.
5. Germs and bacteria can grow very quickly on the wet bathing suits so it is said that wearing damp swimwear for a long period of time can cause a number of infections and rashes in children and adults.
8. Take a shower after swimming under clean water so as to keep skin free from germs, bacteria and also the chemicals present in water.