There are a few basic requirements that are essential for the PPP projects to succeed in India. Let us have a look at them.
- The macroeconomic framework that is establishes must be stable in nature.
- The generation of project revenues must be sustainable.
- The policies, terms and conditions must be flexible and friendly so that it can attract more investors.
- There must be sound regulation and maintenance process.
- Two most essential features that need to be maintained are consistency and transparency in work.
- The labor laws must be liberalized.