From the total amount of fresh water available, a large proportion is locked in glaciers. From the net amount we are able to consume, there are billions of litres of water that are generated by the atmosphere every single day. All thanks to the natural cycle which contributes a lot in saving millions of life.
Technically speaking, watermill is an atmospheric water collection device that condenses water vapour and purifies it. The mechanism of converting water to air is even more unique. Using an air intake fan, warm air is drawn into the machine and flows towards a cooled coil that condenses the humidity into liquid form. The liquid is then sterilized by ultraviolet rays to kill harmful bacteria. Afterwards, a filtration system is used to eliminate the solid particles from the water and the liquid is held in a storage tank. The quantity of water generated is dependent on the relative humidity and temperature of the surrounding air.
Microcomputer board control
Electronic sensor Like-ultraviolet rays, heating apparatus sensors, humidity sensors and ice water sensors.
- Child safety lock.
- Water leakage detector: When leakage happens, it will cut off the power automatically
- Condensing coil: The spray finishing of food grade to prevent metallic pollution and improve the working efficiency of water production.
- Silver ion filter screen: It can prevent the harmful bacteria,dust,silt and other floaters from entering the machine.
- Ultraviolet sterilization treatment
- Ozone germicidal treatment
- Water circulation system: It disinfects the storage water periodically and carries out the RO filtration treatment again to ensure the bacteria free water.
- Pulley design: The machine is easy to move, you can move it anywhere.
- Choose a removable filter, more convenient for replacement and maintain multistage filtration system.