|Creation of 1000 jobs for Lucknow residents in a year. Source: HCL|
Also, Uttar Pradesh has the largest amount of population, so it will be highly advantageous for the state where it will have a large amount of productive workforce. A large population would mean that the availability of skilled workers would be more, that would boost up the overall state development. The setting up of HCL campus in Lucknow would help in strengthening the state and bring in new opportunities for the workforce.
- Various policies have been improvised that would favor the investment within the state.
- Steps have been taken to provide the basic facilities that would encourage investment.
- The government is trying its level best to provide economic development as well as more opportunities to the young generation of the country.
- Setting up of HCL campus in Lucknow itself would boost young graduates to work in their hometown itself.
- This kind of initiative by HCL would give the young generation a job opportunity as well.
- The government needs to frame various policies to boost up the IT investment.
Shri Akhilesh Yadav expressed his gratitude to Shiv Nadar for setting up the second campus of HCL in Lucknow, the first campus being in Noida. The investment meetings that had been held in Mumbai and Agra had appreciated the IT policy of Uttar Pradesh. By inviting HCL to invest in UP has proved to be very beneficial for the state. Hence, we find that very soon Uttar Pradesh will gain grounds and be one of the largest IT hubs in the country. The continued efforts of Akhilesh Yadav will very soon bring unprecedented growth and development within the state.
Article by Anisha Dutta
She is a content evangelist who believes that the Science of today is the Technology of tomorrow.
She can be reached at https://twitter.com/Anisha_Dutta29