- To be the biggest services company in India.
- To be a full consumer electronics company.
- To be the fastest growing brand in India for Electronics.
- Leveraging the Make in India initiative.
- Put out a new daring brand philosophy.
While these points may appear to be highly optimistic for some people, the point to be noted is a lot of renowned Technology companies in the Western Countries have followed related strategies. Chinese company Xiaomi has attained an astonishing rate of success following its world class hardware with market killer prices.
In India, Micromax has been the player to provide decent hardware cutting the prices and was the first brand to build sustainable smartphones under the range of Rs. 10,000. Last year Micromax YU changed the landscape of the Indian smartphones when it comes to pricing and excellent specifications.
But targeting world class features within the price range of an average Indian consumer would certainly be a challenge for any company. Let’s hope that it gets achieved and the consumers are flooded with awesome gadgets with pocket-friendly prices.
Article by Sudhanshu Ghosh