|Image credit: Nikon|
Specifications of Nikon D5
- 4k video recording.
- 20.82-megapixel CMOS sensor with the new Expeed 5 chip handling image processing.
- Extended ISO setting that can go up to 3,280,000.
- An all-new autofocus system with 153 autofocus points.
- Touchscreen navigation.
- Radio-controlled flash system capable to communicate wirelessly with other compatible flash units.
- Improved mirror mechanism.
Noteable Specifications of Nikon D500
- 153-point autofocus system and Expeed 5 image processor.
- 4k videos with a 3.2 inch screen.
- Built-in Bluetooth for connection to Smartphones via Nikon SnapBridge App.
The KeyMission 360 on the other hand is targeted for an all new segment of virtual reality and internet videos. The main feature is to shoot 360-degree videos through an aspherical lens. It can do the recordings at 4k with integrated electronic image stabilization and a waterproof shell for its safety.
While the entire world is moving towards virtual reality and internet of things, Nikon truly stood up to its image of being the Pioneer in Camera and imaging technologies.